April 30, 2006

Closer to Fine


Taught my first Mini Art Quilts workshop and it was fantastic. The students were great and the energy high. I'm going to teach another on May 27th 3-6pm at Udderly Delicious. Also went to dinner with two dear friends and caught up over scrumptious salmon. Afterwards, went back to the "big pink house" and listened to Owen Plant who rocks out. Inspiration abound!

Dr. Wayne Dyer says "Don't die with your music still inside you," and I've taken this to heart. There is a part of me that has been pushed to the back burner for long enough. I've choosen this to some extent, but now the true to myself me is pushing it's way out and it is time to live the life I've dreamed of.

That is why I am up at 5 am with boundless creative energy.
go create
dawn

No comments:

Post a Comment