December 05, 2007

PAYING IT FORWARD

PAYING IT FORWARD.... is a great concept that has been around for a while. So fasinated by the concept I rented the movie . It brings me back to Sprinkles (the zine) days and makes me want to revisit the concept and way of life. I found this pledge and wanted to try it. How fun hope you join the movement.


Paying it forward, a la Dale Ann.

I will send a handmade gift to the first 3 Bloggers who leave a comment on my blog requesting to join this PIF exchange.
I don’t know what that gift will be yet and you may not receive it tomorrow or next week… LOL… but you will receive it within 365 days, that is my promise!
The only thing you have to do in return is pay it forward by making the same promise on your blog.

2 comments:

  1. I just found a bunch of your zines and had to see if you were still making them. It looks like you've joined the 21rst century with a blog instead.

    I'm a librarian in charge of teen services. The kids were interested in making their own magazine, so they are looking at yours.

    SweaterGrrrl
    (AKA Donna)

    ReplyDelete
  2. please get back to me about this post... I have some interesting things for you
    DAwn

    ReplyDelete