January 13, 2013

Mary Beth Shaw

While deciding to get back to creativelyanew the blog I was doing some housekeeping.  While there I noticed I had some unanswered comments.  To my amazement I had won a contest put on by Mary Beth Shaw, for her book "Flavor for Mixed Media." 


I answered Mary Beth and realized that the opportunity had come and gone.  However to my delight Mary Beth went ahead and sent it to me anyway!  What a gracious soul she is and when I received it in the mail I was giddy.  What I have read so far it is a wonderful, inspirational book.  There are artists that have inspired my work as well as some new ones I haven't heard about.  I highly recommend this book if you  enjoy working in mixed media.  There are a lot of interesting techniques and ways of looking at the medium.

No comments:

Post a Comment