June 04, 2006

Indie Weekend


Rain Rain go away come back another day Dawn and Sarah want to play.
Well the rain came and went and came again and again and again.
Well my first craft show in a long time and it rained off and on all day. But the GREAT thing about this is that I did some artwork, had a tarot card reading for the first time, met some fantastic people and will be joining Artisan Woman of Worcester. At the end of the day I traded for this wonderful umbrella made by Sarah along with a handpainted silk

scarf and other wonderful treasures. Check out this wonderful shelf unit I used for display! $5 bucks at Goodwill in Boston!!! Gotta love the colors and the little ball magnets that David bought me to hang the necklaces on!!! LOVE IT!!!
After the event we went out for Indiam food my favorite. Unfortunately when we got there it was closed so we opted for Sushi. Although I tried some it is definately not my favorite food. Oh well adventures come in all sizes and shapes.
When I arrived home Tyler lost his first tooth, gotta love that dirty face mr. popsicle man. and the tooth fairy brought him $10.00 for his first lost tooth. Holy moly take my teeth tooth fairy. So life is wonderful, life is good, let that rain come and fill the lake. creatively dawn

1 comment:

  1. Yahoo for Taylor!! Great work Dawn!
    Colleen

    ReplyDelete