September 05, 2007

Summer

With the summer over I look back to see where the time has gone.
MAY
Having many "BIG" projects to do the month of May was a little overwhelming, to say the least. My sister was to be married in July and the invitations that I was making needed to be done. With a last hurrah weekend we finished assembling them and out in the mail they went. WOW what a lot of work.
There was also my first Providence Open Market show which was a great experience but at the wrong time. I set up with my friend Natalie Gillihan of Lake Quinsigamond Pottery and we had a fantastic day.
To finish out the month my first CD design job was completed and sent to the printers. Check out Lisa Martin LIVE Lisa is a singer songwriter and is very talented. Acoustic Folk Rock is her genre and she kicks you know what.
JUNE
Well with School ending and a Girl Scout finale of camping and bridging event where I was honored with the Leader of the Year, to my surprise. Thank you all who wrote letters and nominated me, you are all very special.
My sister's bridal shower, that had a lot of coordinating and planning, I breathed a sigh of relief that it was over.
With doing all of these things in such a short span of time I decided I would just hibernate. We moved down to our summer camp after the kids got out of school and vegged. I didn't pick up any artwork until late July. I was burnt out. No more shows I said. NOTHING....
JULY
July was the rejuvination month which lasted until August. Being by the water and just chilling. Not having to be anywhere, no deadlines. Well except for THE wedding day which was such a beautiful day and went very smoothly. My children were like a princess and prince and I saw them as wonderful beings who are so bright and innocent from this world. "What a wonderful world" - Louis Armstrong

1 comment:

  1. Leader of the year! That is great. Thank you for sharing all of this news, and welcome to Fall.

    ReplyDelete