September 16, 2007

Trash to Treasure - ATC's


A new feature will be my trash to treasure posts. Having been thinking about the artwork I do and where I get my supplies I have come up with a before and after if you will. Obsessed with rescuing items from the trash I found these papers and chipboard. The buttons came from a swap.
Participating in a Welcome Swap with Boston Handmade of ATC's I thought these supplies would be perfect. I cut the chipboard to 3 x 2-1/2" Then I sew the hearts to paper or fabric. Punching holes in the chipboard I sew through the paper/fabric with yarn. Finish it off with sewing or gluing on buttons and wallah ATC's for trading. Email me at dwreality@verizon.net if you are interested in a trade.
Have a creative day
Dawn

1 comment:

  1. This is so cool! I love the idea of before and after photos.

    ReplyDelete