January 11, 2008

Busyness

Oh how we have such good intentions at the beginning of the year and how soon the old habits of life take over. I am looking at the date and realizing it is only the second week of 2008 and my intentions of what I wanted to do and what I am doing are not jiving.

“If you do what you've always done, you'll get what you've always gotten.”~ Anthony Robbins

Then this quote comes to mind and I wonder how can I change and do things WORTH doing? What can I do different that will take me in a different direction? Why spin on the hamster wheel of life, jump off and take another path. This is what is on my mind as of lately. If you leave me comments on this I will send you a little thank you in the mail. Just email me so I can get your address.

No comments:

Post a Comment